I Have Earned the Responsive Web Design certification @freeCodeCamp!.

I have Completed the full Responsive website Design course. freeCodeCamp is totally useful in terms of education content & quality. this is extremely difficult to get this Certificate because it needs lots of time & hard working.

For me getting this certificate help me that i am be part a program called DS4J. they allow us to help us any Challenge also we were having MOHAMED CHAZALI who was Mentoring us.

I Thank here for all SIMADiLab Family for giving us this chance and always supporting our Somali youth. Thank you our Director Mohamed Muse Hassan.

I Have Earned the Responsive Web Design certification freeCodeCamp!:https://freecodecamp.org/certification/fcc7470c44c-76a9-48ba-b482-98e51cfe53ef/responsive-web-design

#SIMADiLab

#DS4J 



Comments